Sunday, April 20, 2008

The reason why...

It's been years I am posting comments on other people's blog... I never made the move.

I am dong it today...

-Why ?

So many blogs,so many posts all over...

Well, I am bit of an alien, since I have a European heritage, grew up there, but live in a "Tropical Paradise" since the last 6 years...

-What do I plan to write about it ?

My opinions and experience in the Linux Word, since I am mostly a Debian user, but have a history of distro hopping. Yeah, I am one of those Linux geeks... Strange, for a "Tropical bump" ;)

But also I plan to write about those contradictions I am living... I plan on exposing the good and the bad, the paradoxical things about being a "long-term" European in the Carribean. I shall go ahead and write it down, for what it is, the naked truth.

No comments: